March 23, 2013

NaHaiWriMo posts from January 2013

post xmas fridge
a green popsicle
screams to the void



10 minutes more daylight sleeps on the stairs



winter fog
and one step
sideways



I cross my
fingers in boredom
and winter fog



again this year the window full of winter fog



a flute
in the thicket
the loved one
approaches



heart
beat
beat
beat
milk
in her
hand



beneath an orange sun
an ochre ogre plays
Johnson's blues



patching up
old wellies
this fog
has no end



finding my sandals on top the tv I contemplate moving



a candle before Vishnu fog rolls in in waves



this damp winter
sounds seem to have gone
under ground



sweeping the stairs (and maybe the stars) I let a wind go



tea with Patanjali -
the Patriarch bends to pry
a sutra from his shoe



walking with Patanjali
the Patriarch admits jealousy
towards his pet clouds



hot dog stand -
Patanjali tells the Patriarch
the sutra for sweetening ketchup



neti, neti -
Patanjali shows the Patriarch
the non-being of a hot-dog



lamb chops my head back on my neck



small talk with a flamingo
there aren't any chairs left
in the crying-room



steak and potatoes clouds settle as mountains



sombre reptiles along the tracks to Amygdala



at a turn in the bowel a protein and sugar house



it's one of those days
Gale rearranges
the garden



in a white world
I brush water-fluff
off the firewood



bricking up the gates of Heaven
we build
with first thrown stone

No comments:

Post a Comment